Skip to main content

Share via...

Which healthcare provider can I have a conversation with about CAR T?

Conversations about CAR T can happen with many different healthcare teams, such as:
  • your oncologist
  • a blood cancer specialist (hematologist) who may have extensive knowledge about and experience treating your type of blood cancer
  • a treatment team at a CAR T medical center
Image of a patient surrounded by a variety of healthcare providers.
Suggested links

No suggestions found—please try entering a new search phrase.

View all results...


Patient stories: My healthcare team

“I think it's really important that you advocate for yourself, because if you don't, who will advocate for you?”

- Ann, CAR T patient